Scottsdale Divorce Attorney
Since 1987, Scottsdale Divorce Lawyer Karen A. Schoenau has been dedicated to helping people successfully resolve their important and sensitive family law cases. Skilled at navigating and simplifying the complexities of the legal system, Karen Schoenau has the experience and knowledge necessary to help her clients:
- Devise innovative solutions to their family legal issues.
- Get through the emotional and psychological impacts related to their cases.
- Obtain the best possible outcomes to divorce, custody, and other family legal cases.
When you turn to Scottsdale Family Law Attorney Karen A. Schoenau for help, you can trust that she will provide you with:
- Honest answers and straightforward advice regarding your best options for proceeding.
- Aggressive legal advocacy in any setting.
- Responsive service and the highest-quality legal representation.
- The resources and representation you need to help bring your family legal issues to successful resolutions.
When you face a family law problem, talking with an attorney is the best way to get the answers you need. At the Law Office of Karen A. Schoenau, we deliver these answers based on three key elements of our practice: reasonable rates, professional service, and high-quality representation.
Located in Scottsdale, we offer a full range of family law services to families in the metro area and throughout Arizona, including:
Solutions That Work Best for You in Your AZ Divorce Case
Each case and situation is different. When you are facing a matter under Arizona family law, the solutions that work for others may not work for you. That’s why we perform in-depth analysis on each family law case we handle. We make sure that the strategies we use are specifically designed to get you the best possible results.
Sometimes, settlement is the best way to achieve the right outcome. In those cases, we work hard to help our clients achieve favorable settlements. We also use methods of alternative dispute resolution like binding and non-binding arbitration and mediation.
If these do not work, we never hesitate to take action in family court. Our experienced attorneys are aggressive in the courtroom. They fight hard to protect your interests — especially when your family or your future is at stake.
Talk to an Experienced Scottsdale Family Law & Divorce Attorney Today
Contact us by calling (480) 209-1918. You may also contact us online. Attorney Karen Schoenau and her staff want to guide you through the family law process as quickly and painlessly as possible. Call us today.